Celebrate Independence Day with the red, white, and blue fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific.
Families will be able to witness the ambiance of the Aquarium at night and get a fish-eye view of the City of Long Beach fireworks display. Wave the flag, watch the fireworks, and spark up some BBQ with the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join the Aquarium on July 4th for some fresh grilled BBQ. Then take a trip inside to see the wonders of the sea. Make it a day of fun for you and the whole family.
BBQ hours are from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m., but the Aquarium is open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., with discounted admission starting at 5:00 p.m. $37 per adult (12+) and $29 per child (member discounts available).
- Ginger Mint Infused Summer Fruit Salad - Cherries, Peaches, Watermelon, Melon, Pomegranite and Pineapple.
- Anchiote Roasted Potato Salad - with Red and Yellow Bell Peppers finished with Manchego Cheese
- Rotelli Pasta Salad - Black Olive, Cucumber and Grape Tomatoes Tossed in a Champagne Vinaigrette.
Organic Baby Spinach Salad - Roasted Almonds, Tangerines, Grape Tomato, Red Grapes and Cucumber Served With Papaya Poppy Seed Dressing
Laughing Bird Sustainable Shrimp Ceviche- Cucumber, Tomato, Cilantro and Shrimp Marinated in Latin Spice and tossed with Citrus, and Tequila Served on a Tostada Shell and finished with a splash of Cholula and a Avocado wedge.
From the Grill
- Citrus Marinated Airline Chicken Breast Grilled and lathered with Housemade Spiced Orange Marmalade.
- Smoked Brisket
- BBQ Pork ribs
For the Kids
- Hot dogs
Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Salad - Eggplant, Zuchinni, Onion, Orange Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper Tossed in Sweet Roasted Garlic Puree
- Brown Sugar Vegetarian Baked Beans
- Assorted Rolls and Corn Bread
Individual Apple, Cherry, and Peach Empanadas
- Frozen Watermelon Cube with Coconut Anglaise
- House made Miniature Coconut Chocolate Candy
- House made Miniature Coconut Chocolate Candy with Almond