Celebrate Father’s Day with the entire family at the Aquarium of the Pacific’s annual picnic.
Savor lunch, enjoy picturesque views of Rainbow Harbor, and delight in the underwater sea life of the Aquarium. Pet sharks and rays with your dad, and discover cool ocean dads like seahorses and sea dragons.
- Ginger Mint Infused Fruit Salad
- Butter Leaf Lettuce Salad with Grape Tomato, Cucumber and Tempura Fried Fennel
- Anchiote Roasted Potato Salad with Red and Yellow Bell Peppers finished with Manchego Cheese
From the Grill
- Wild Wahoo Fish Tacos - Grilled Sustainable Wild Caught Ono; Topped with Shredded Cabbage Served with a Chipotle Lime Aioli.
- BBQ Chicken - Tender Bone in Chicken Smothered in a Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Braised Beef Brisket - Slow Roasted Pork Ribs Smothered in a Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Kid’s Item: All Beef Grilled Hot Dogs
- Grilled Corn on the Cob
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Salad - Eggplant, Zuchinni, Onion, Orange Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper Tossed in Roasted Garlic and Tomatillo Sauce
- Traditional Baked Beans with Bacon and Brown Sugar
- Traditional Corn Bread
- Fresh Baked Assorted Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped and Plain Macaroons with assorted Chocolate Bark
- Individual Carmel Apple Pie
$35 per adult (12+) and $27 per child, price includes picnic and admission (member discounts available).