1. Did you miss the blue moon Tuesday night? You will have to wait until May 21, 2016 to catch another one. Strictly speaking, a blue moon is the third full moon in a season that normally has four, according to the Maine Farmer’s Almanac. Did you take any amazing photos of the moon last night? Share them with us.
2. Gas prices continue to drop. Tuesday was the 32nd day where prices were lowered. The average gas price for regular unleaded in Los Angeles County is $3.871, the lowest it’s been since Jan. 31.
3. The DA’s office is probing into a fatal DUI accident that happened Sunday on I-710 in South Gate. Melanie Gosch, 27, of Long Beach, was booked on suspicion of causing injury or death while driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs following the Sunday night crash, according to the CHP.
4. The city will continue Movies in the Park with a screening of Let It Shine at Grace Park on Elm Avenue and Plymouth Street.
5. Want a free 30-minute harbor cruise just for buying lunch? You can when you buy lunch from any of the four participating restaurants near Shoreline Aquatic Park Wednesday. The participating restaurants are Stefano’s Pizza, Tugboat Pete’s, Café Dia Bakery and Shenanigan’s Irish Pub & Grill. You need to pre-order your lunch to reserve your spot on the boat. The cruise leaves exactly at noon.